All MeldaProduction effects updated to 7.06!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The installer hangs on 100%, but now mFreqShifter has validate on Mainstage. Thanks Vojtech!

waltercruz wrote:The installer hangs on 100%, but now mFreqShifter has validate on Mainstage. Thanks Vojtech!
Hangs? It probably just needs some time for something :). It happens from time to time.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

yes, after a bit of waiting, everything is really fine this time :)

waltercruz wrote:yes, after a bit of waiting, everything is really fine this time :)
Good! I really wonder what is happening at that time. I know it may check for updates via internet, but otherwise no idea... Yeah, technology is getting too complicated to comprehend :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

sinkmusic wrote:And, as you provide new modes for the equalizer, would you consider adding a similar scope than SplineEq?
HI
I'm bumping this, as that spectrum display is really helpfull in several mixing situations, and i wish we could get a similar one in Melda plugins ;)

Hehe noted ;)
Vojtech

Great !
Thank you

Return to “MeldaProduction”