All MeldaProduction effects updated to 7.06!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

7.06 provides several new features and a few fixes and optimizations. Main improvements include new button-based user interfaces (along with sliders or knobs), highly improved step sequencer in each oscillator, 1/3 octave graphs in all analyzers and much more.

It is recommended to use the newest installer to perform the update. Check your product download page for more information.

Cheers!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thank you
Did you ever consider releasing a Midi Step sequencer ?

sinkmusic wrote:Thank you
Did you ever consider releasing a Midi Step sequencer ?
Not really, MIDI plugins are not very supported and we have no framework for it, so it would be lots of work and almost no income if any.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Ah, ok.
Too bad, it seems that with all your modulation goodness and stepseq skills, outputting midi would have been making a killer plugin :)

I like the way my Melda plugins get improved constantly :D

And, as you provide new modes for the equalizer, would you consider adding a similar scope than SplineEq?

Awesome update Vojtech! Thanks for adding the asymmetric mode to the waveshapers and the new envelope curvatures.

sinkmusic wrote:Ah, ok.
Too bad, it seems that with all your modulation goodness and stepseq skills, outputting midi would have been making a killer plugin :)

I like the way my Melda plugins get improved constantly :D

And, as you provide new modes for the equalizer, would you consider adding a similar scope than SplineEq?
Well, I don't think many people are actually using MIDI plugins. And it would make our great modulation system less important, because people would be using it with 3rd party plugins ;) (though direct modulation is always 10x better when it comes to audio quality anyway...)

About the scope - what does it show exactly? It's like a sonogram without time? (like the small ones in the bottom of our plugins?)
Vojtech

paterpeter wrote:Awesome update Vojtech! Thanks for adding the asymmetric mode to the waveshapers and the new envelope curvatures.
My pleasure! It turns out to be a very good idea! ;)
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:About the scope - what does it show exactly? It's like a sonogram without time? (like the small ones in the bottom of our plugins?)
It shows the "strenght" (loudness) of the sound in each freq range.
Yes, it does the same as your sonogram, but i find the contrast ratio and colorscheme just perfect, very easy to read.
I'd suggest to try it, because the tech spec are the same than many other scsopes, but trying it is loving it ;)

Thank you for the update.... but (sigh) ... once again the installer is not remembering the current folders; I understood 7.05 broke it but it would be back.

- Mario

hello, I made the update to 7.06 and settings solo band, band mute and bypass band on the graph do not work apparently "buttons".

About bypass band, I can not understand how to use it, there is no difference between on and off.

Have a nice evening

gerard dohein

gedohein wrote:hello, I made the update to 7.06 and settings solo band, band mute and bypass band on the graph do not work apparently "buttons".

About bypass band, I can not understand how to use it, there is no difference between on and off.

Have a nice evening

gerard dohein
Hi, what do you mean by that? (do not work apparently "buttons")
Bypass band makes the dry signal go through for that band. I just checked and it works just fine. Try some more "hardcore" plugin, e.g. distortion.
Vojtech

sinkmusic wrote:
MeldaProduction wrote:About the scope - what does it show exactly? It's like a sonogram without time? (like the small ones in the bottom of our plugins?)
It shows the "strenght" (loudness) of the sound in each freq range.
Yes, it does the same as your sonogram, but i find the contrast ratio and colorscheme just perfect, very easy to read.
I'd suggest to try it, because the tech spec are the same than many other scsopes, but trying it is loving it ;)
I like this scope too and agree it's in praxis is very usable indeed. Has hoped for quite some time that it could find it's way into Melda plugs too... hopefully it will at some point :wink:

Thanks for the new update Vojtech [will try it soon]

::
Mads

Thanks a lot for the last update, especially the envelope add-on in the step sequencer, that was probably the last "mandatory" feature that was missing, so the modulation is now really deep and complete.

Vojtech

After upgrading my free bundle to 7.06, MFreqShifter crashes Logic (Mainstage) auvalidation tool.

I'm running mainstage on 64 bit.

waltercruz wrote:Vojtech

After upgrading my free bundle to 7.06, MFreqShifter crashes Logic (Mainstage) auvalidation tool.

I'm running mainstage on 64 bit.
Yes, please download the newest version now. The initial update was incorrectly uploaded, it was there for a few hours, now it should be fine.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”