Melda App for smartphone and tablett

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No prob Vojtech, go on with your huge update of version 8. Your software is getting better and better with every update.

Thanks for your superb support and answering and listening in such forums

Marek

My pleasure Svama, and sorry if I seem closed to this, but you know, the to-do list is...well... endless :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I disagree, that the iPad is only a toy. With Cubasis or garage band you have a lightweight tool to capture musical ideas or sketches whereever you are. It is even enough to crank together a small demo to decide if a song is worth putting more time in or just to abandon it.

HOWEVER:
This is no scenario where I see MeldaPlugins in. Melda Plugins are meant for professional mixing and mastering and I will always prefer doing that stuff on my workstation at my studio at home where I have two 24" screens a high precision mouse, a large keyboard, external controllers and faderboxes.
So I see no reason for the MeldaPlugs to be ported to iOS, better put that time in further improving the already impressive set for PC/MAC!

Exactly! No objections :)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I still wonder wtf are people doing with Pads and Phones music wise, or play Candy Crush Saga? LOL
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

:D hehe yeah... you know, it's propaganda. How could you sell an iPad toy, if the people would know it's just a riddiculously limited notebook, which exists there for years? ;) Eventually people will understand...hopefully :D.

For the record - it seems horrible to me seeing all the children not playing "outside" the way we did as kids and instead sitting down with their smartphones and tablets, which their parents gave them to get rid of them :o ... We live in a dark future :D.
Vojtech

LOL, of course the iPad is a toy, who says the opposite is just another brainwashed child of the 21st Century.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

If you're using plugins in a live situation, then having a way to remotely control them would be useful. But if we're talking about recording and mixing/mastering, then I can't see a situation where you'd be doing this anywhere but in front of your computer.

Now let's leave the man alone so he can get cracking on this big MDrummer update! Hehehehe

Hehe :D. Btw. even life situations are an answer - there are true "tablets" for Windows for a long time and these days they are as powerful as a normal notebook, so iPad becomes just a toy again. And if you just need remote, then "remote desktop" is on Windows for more than a decade... ;) There is no reason in the world for existance of iPad, except for existance of teenagers :D.
Vojtech

As a compromise:

Make Melda plugins multi touch compatible :D

I was a bit disappointed to discover theyre not, as the new GUI design options are crying out for this and I assumed the Tablet Mode would activate multi touch
Amazon: why not use an alternative

:o multitouch for what???
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote::o multitouch for what???
Touch screens with MacOS and Windows.
Easier than setting up software to work with hardware controllers for the user.

They can be bought for a reasonable price these days.

I just got a HannsG 23 inch, 10 point multi touch from Amazon for £179.
Works really well with both my ancient windows laptop and main desktop DAW,
excellent build quality, good colours and wide viewing angles

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00FMB15TC

I know, but what on earth is multitouch in the plugins for?????
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:I know, but what on earth is multitouch in the plugins for?????
So you can tweak more than one parameter at the same time with the touch screen.

Eg D16 plugins allow to control several parameters at the same time with a touch screen , the same way you can control several parameters at the same time when using a midi controller.

At the moment Melda plugs only allow 1 finger control which are the limitations of mouse control.

Its just a suggestion seeing as you appear to be catering for tablet users, as per the the Tablet Mode setting.

Im imagining a nice large touch friendly interface with the XY morph pad being tweaked with one hand and some sliders being tweaked with the other, as an example.

Purely to save hooking up a midi controller or some other 3rd party touch interface such as Emulator Pro
https://smithsonmartin.com/products/emulator-pro/

Return to “MeldaProduction”