Beta-version of the major update of all effects to 8.00!!!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cakewalk published a new service release two days ago: Sonar X3e.
Does this probably fix the actual issues with beta 8?

succeed wrote:Cakewalk published a new service release two days ago: Sonar X3e.
Does this probably fix the actual issues with beta 8?
Actually yes, they fixed it, but I'm not sure it has been released in that update of course.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Just got your announcement for the next beta release of the 8.0 update, downloading right now. I will give a feedback if everything works as soon as a did some testing with it.

Talking about wishes, I'd love to see a MONO button in the MStereoScope to check Mono compatibility. Some DAWS (e.g. Cubase) do not have a dedicated mono button on the normal master bus, so it would come in handy to have all stereo monitoring tools in one plugin.
Right now there is Default, Left, Right, Mid, Side but no Mono. As far as my knowledge goes MID != MONO, right? Mono is just L+R, whereas MId is decoded somewhat differently.

Cheers,
Codex

Mono is MID ;), so there you go! The easiest wish ever! :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Uh... than I have to rethink my understanding of mid/side decoding. I thought Mid would be something like
(L*R) - L -R
Something like:
Mid = only the signal which is perfectly correlated between L and R is heard
Mono = the sum of L and R
Is that actually the same??

Both of them are (L+R)/2 ;). And that's the part perfectly correlated, the rest of it cancels out.
Vojtech

Damn... there is no single day that you dont realize how stupid you have been the day before...

;-)

By the way, I can see no more graphical glitches on my system anymore! Up to now beta2 runs smooth for me! (Though I haven't trested every single plugin yet of course).

On more question regarding the stereo plugins: I couldn''t find a plugin where I can set the levels of the M and S signal seperately. I assume the widening parameter (in MStereoSpread) does something similar?

I'm just asking, because I still use an old free plugin from voxengo (MSED) where I have two volume knobs, one for M and one for S and that came in handy to add a bit of volume to the side signal without touching the M signal or lowering the M signal while keeping the broadness of the sound to free up some space for the bass or voice.

Cheers,
Sven

Alphacodex wrote:Damn... there is no single day that you dont realize how stupid you have been the day before...

;-)
:D :D :D
Vojtech

Alphacodex wrote:By the way, I can see no more graphical glitches on my system anymore! Up to now beta2 runs smooth for me! (Though I haven't trested every single plugin yet of course).

On more question regarding the stereo plugins: I couldn''t find a plugin where I can set the levels of the M and S signal seperately. I assume the widening parameter (in MStereoSpread) does something similar?

I'm just asking, because I still use an old free plugin from voxengo (MSED) where I have two volume knobs, one for M and one for S and that came in handy to add a bit of volume to the side signal without touching the M signal or lowering the M signal while keeping the broadness of the sound to free up some space for the bass or voice.

Cheers,
Sven
Very well!! ;)

About M/S - exactly! Every plugin with "widening" parameter does that! You could also use 2 plugins of any kind, on in M mode and one in S mode and use gain parameters, but that's not very convenient :).
Vojtech

Alphacodex wrote:By the way, I can see no more graphical glitches on my system anymore! Up to now beta2 runs smooth for me! (Though I haven't trested every single plugin yet of course).

Cheers,
Sven
Very well!! ;)

About M/S - exactly! Every plugin with "widening" parameter does that! You could also use 2 plugins of any kind, on in M mode and one in S mode and use gain parameters, but that's not very convenient :).
Vojtech

Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”