Any New MDrummer Videos In The Works?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Title says it all. Hehehe. Hoping for some new videos so I can maybe get my feet a little wetter. Plunking around and trying to accidentally discover new stuff!

I was testing Jamstix before I bought MDrummer. I had nothing but problems with the demo, and finally gave up. I'm thinking I made the right choice, but I'm still a bit overwhelmed at all the functionality I know nothing about. Baby steps, I guess.

Guess not....

Well, i was outsourcing it and didn't hear from the guy for some time, so i'll check what's going on :). Anyway don't worry, it's extremely deep, but you don't need to touch all layers, in fact you can end up on the quick setup :). But if you want to explore the details, you will have to experiment anyway ;). I will definitely not rush additional videos until the major update is out.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Ok, cool. Any idea when we might look for the major update? That gets me a little excited!

Well, when the effects are officially updated, then we start checking out MDrummer, so it will probably take at least a month.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Awesome..looking forward to it

Return to “MeldaProduction”