8.00 beta 3 for all MeldaProduction effects has been released!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

One more request:

Full on randomization of shapers on a scale from for instance smooth to spiky character for the randomization, degree of randomization of the shaper curve (should be possible to make the shaper look kind of like the noise and mess waveforms with spiky character and 100 % randomization).

If you can do this I'd also find it very helpful with an option to randomize several shapers within one a modulator at once and set the degree of difference between them in %, with the chosen shapers completely identical at the lowest setting up to as different as possible. That would probably require one of the chosen shapers to be the starting point for all of them to make most sense, perhaps always the one highest up on the list so there won't be too many options.

To my mind this way it would be easy and fast to try out different settings with shapers and then finetune manually as needed.

I tried to think of the easiest way of doing it, hoping you won't claim this one also to be "too complicated". :scared: :P

Ok that's great to hear. I already tried to see a difference, but on my new rig an the rather coarse CPU Meter in Cubase I can not tell a difference anyway ;-)
Still I'm always concerned about CPU consumption especially on plugins that I use multiple instances with.

But how could I assume you would not have thought of that?? Also its almost unbelievable that your plugins are that stable, thinking of how many you have to keep track of. Plus for all the different formats VST2, VST3, AU on PC and MAC, in 32 and 64bit! Man don't start getting too big for your boots, but your a genius!

Cheers,
Codex

V-GER: I'm lost in it, what are you talking about?? Shapers?? What randomization?? Most of the stuff can already be randomized.

Alphacodex: Thank you!! :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Talking about the "Transformation shape" in the modulators, the present randomization only shifts excisting y points around slightly but won't add more points. I'd find it very useful to select the degree and character of randomization for as slight or radical change as needed, and to randomize several shapers within one modulator at once and if possible set how different they should be from each other.

I tried the randomization of step sequencer in a "Transformation shape" in MMultiBandFlanger in Reaper 64-bit on Windows 7 and it freezed up and crashed. Repeatable, I tried again with MMultiBandHarmonizer and it freezes up again.

I wouldn't ask if your modulators weren't so superior to automation in various hosts in so many ways. :wink: With up to six bands I find myself in theory running out of modulators for what I want to do but "Transformation shape" works wonders. More randomization options would get the results I'm after a lot quicker and better as software is better at being random than people.

You are talking about transformation shape for each parameter? Or oscillator transformation shape? Or oscillator custom shape? Or anything else? :D You see, you have to start to be more specific :D

Anyway thank you! The freezing bug is probably the one DarkStar reported, which should be fixed in the final release.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Sorry if I'm being unclear, I mean the transformation shape within a modulator. And to randomize several transformation shapes within one modulator at once and set how different they should be from each other in prosent, if that would be possible. Yes, each transformation shape routed to a different parameter, for instance to modulate each respective band limit so the changes happen at the same rate but they still move differently from each other. Does it make any more sense to you now? Or is it all hazy or crazytalk to you? :P

So you mean parameter transformation shape, correct? Are you aware this are always related to an associated parameter, you don't need to do any "routing".
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:So you mean parameter transformation shape, correct? Are you aware this are always related to an associated parameter, you don't need to do any "routing".
Yes and yes. Exchange "routed to" for "related to" and add in an "off course, as that's just the way it works" then, and hopefully we understand each other now. :wink:

Okey dokey ;). I'll add it to to-do list, it probably won't be implemented to this major update, too late for this.
Vojtech

Hi,
In MMultiAnalyzer is there any chance you could put an option to change the transparency settings of the graphs especially the wave view, its hard to distinguish if you have 2 or more tracks. would be handy you could make the most important track soild and have other tracks transparent.
Cheers

Hi,
I work on Reaper win 64.
I noticed that that I can hear at a quite high volume a parasitic noise when I display
a melda plug-in and it's even stronger when I turn on the display meter or a modulation.
This noise is in fact like the computer processors activity.
I don't have this problem with other plug-ins.

greeting,
ludo

That reminds me, when I load the plug-ins, with no audio going through them the meters on the bands show levels > -300. As in (chosen at random):

Is that my noisy system? Or rounding? Or ... ?

-----------------------------
Sneaky FR: I really would like a way to Search the Help pages (even a Ctrl+F would do.)
Last edited by DarkStar on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

dark-i wrote:Hi,
In MMultiAnalyzer is there any chance you could put an option to change the transparency settings of the graphs especially the wave view, its hard to distinguish if you have 2 or more tracks. would be handy you could make the most important track soild and have other tracks transparent.
Cheers
Hi, you can already do that! ;) Just change the alpha (opacity) of the color of the track ;).
Vojtech

ludolov wrote:Hi,
I work on Reaper win 64.
I noticed that that I can hear at a quite high volume a parasitic noise when I display
a melda plug-in and it's even stronger when I turn on the display meter or a modulation.
This noise is in fact like the computer processors activity.
I don't have this problem with other plug-ins.

greeting,
ludo
:?: Now I have no idea what to say. That looks like you have problems with your audio card - simply, when you put there a plugin that does lots of CPU (or more like uses specific resources), the audio interface may pickup its bus frequency. For example, in my old computer my old mouse was doing noises! :D Never understood how that's possible, but it did that :D. It's especially bad with laptops. Anyway I really cannot fix your hardware.
Vojtech

DarkStar wrote:That reminds me, when I load the plug-ins, with no audio going through them the meters on the bands show levels > -300. As in (chosen at random):
MP_Meters.png
Is that my noisy system? Or rounding? Or ... ?

-----------------------------
Sneaky FR: I really would like a way to Search the Help pages (even a Ctrl+F would do.)
No no, it's the denormalization fix - simply put, Intel processors don't like to work with certain numbers, particularly very small ones. If you do that, they kind of change it's floating point mode into high precision one, which takes waaaaay more CPU. So hosts & plugins fix that by adding some negligible numbers/noise into it. -300dB is way under audible range of any human (will ever be able :D ) and audio interfaces, so it doesn't matter at all.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”