relative values in multiparameters

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi,
a few days ago i bought your fantastic mmultibanddynamics plug :love: lol
maybe this is a silly question and i overlooked something in the manual, but i was wondering if it was possible to change values by the multiparameters in a relative way. for example: my first band has a threshold of -37 dB, my second -24 dB, my third -23, my forth -33, and my fifth -40. is there a way to change all those parameters together, respecting the difference of their relative values?
thanks in advance

I don't know if that is possible, but there is this temp gain parameter that kind of do the same thing.
It increase the input and decrease the output same amount. So your signal level comes closer to your thresholds and at the end the gain is taken back to it original level.

thanks for your reply! that's an option indeed. but i took the threshold values as an example. suppose i wanna raise or lower all the release times in the same way (something i often do to control the pumping effect)...

Good point Moonwrist! ;)

The multiparameters cannot do relative movement, because that makes no sense - imagine you increase the values to the high end of all of them -> no relative differences anymore!
BUT you can certainly set ranges for all parameters! In the multiparameter/modulator, select each parameter and just set the range, that's it. It may be harder to setup if you just want to quickly move release times up for example, but of course such specific action needs some sort of setup.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

thanks a lot for your answer

Return to “MeldaProduction”