MDrummer-Adding new loops

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I add new loops (+ button) to a loopbox the drum tracks (types) default. If I'm adding say loop index 4, I would like the tracks to be the same as already in loop index 3. I realize that I can delete unused tracks etc etc but I would think the usual workflow would want the same tracks appearing .
Possible?

Hmmm, ok I'll add it to to-do list, low priority. There is an easy way to go around this - save the loop and load it then, or copy & paste it (thought this would copy the drums only if there are some notes). You are using some specific drumsets or why you cannot just use one of the predefined ones available from the track menu?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Yes, specific drumsets. I like to add new loops, then edit them changing them slightly from the ones I already have. I do this even on beats (whereas MD usually has more than one index box on just breaks etc).
The trouble with copy/paste is that the tracks are added to the default set (if they are different); I then have to remove unwanted tracks.
But I can see now that save/ load does what I want, except that if I don't actually want the loop saved I then have to go in and delete it.
And sometimes I might not want any notes in my new loop, just want a clean slate to write to, but with the same tracks I have been working with.
So, if possible, would be good. :tu:

Added to to-do list, shouldn't be a big problem, but you have to wait for the major update ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Added to to-do list, shouldn't be a big problem, but you have to wait for the major update ;).
No hurry, and thanks.

Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Added to to-do list, shouldn't be a big problem, but you have to wait for the major update ;).
Thanks for this refinement (and all the others in the update). Your software and commitment are superb.

My pleasure!
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”