Sonnox Inflator Sound

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hallo,

like what you can reach with the sonnox Inflator, some ideas to get a similiar loud, punchy mix buss with meldaplugins combo?

I think it's a kind of tape, saturation sound.

Thanks and greets

Marek
Last edited by Svama on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

i have it on poco but i use the precision max on uad more. if you have no dsp and ask for native plugins i would say for transparency there are a few like PSP xeon limiter, voxengo varisaturator etc. but i'm not an expert in this field.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

And with meldaplugins?
Varisaturator does not give me that loudness.

Greets

Marek

Well, try MMultiBandSaturator ;). I don't really know what it does, but if it is a saturator, then this is the way to go ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Its actually a wave shaper

"sonnig" means "sunny" in German ;)

and an enhancer (on saturdays) :)
but you are right OP asked for saturation so a wave shaper is always a choice. since he also asked for melda he even could try their waveshaper.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I also have the VariSaturator in my toolbox and I think it comes fairly close to the Inflator, which I also used before, but I have no license in my own studio anymore (no Waves, no Sonalksis and no Sonnox stuff anymore!). However I would also be interested how to achieve similar results with MeldaPlugins...
Anyone?

I don't have the varisaturator but if it is a limiter with saturation you'r after then try the MLimiter and the MDynamicLimiter.

The MLimiter shows those saturation "graphs" Soft 1-4 and Clip 1-4 but I guess they are the same in all Melda plugins?

Yep, they are the same ;). And MDynamicsLimiter actually has a saturator, so you should be fine with just that ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”