All MeldaProduction plugins have been updated to 8.00 !!! FREE Update!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

it took many months, but it is here! ;)

And the change log is here: http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/?id=MTotalBundle
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Well, the good became superb today.

Check these plugs, they are looking good now, has superb features and sound, and the GUI acceleration is the icing on the cake.

Thanks Vojtech for the upgrade! :clap:

Just saw this: "There may be hardly noticeable (but still) differences in sound produced by MReverb & MMultiBandReverb, which now allows glitch free modulation of X/Y position."

Reminds me of this: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8&t=392833
It sounds like you fixed it, excited to check it out!

Thank you guys!

And yes Robert, it should be fixed. It's one of the "microchanges" :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

thank you!!!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

How do you get the update?

As always - just get the newest installer from

http://www.meldaproduction.com/download.php
Vojtech

Logic 9 couldn't validate Mixing Bundle (all 16 plugs) with error

FATAL ERROR: OpenAComponent: result: -50,0xFFFFFFCE

OS 10.8.5

That looks like it hasn't been installed properly. Please reinstall the whole bundle and let the logic revalidate. I just checked MMixingBundle in Logic 9 (both 32 and 64) and everything looks just fine.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:That looks like it hasn't been installed properly. Please reinstall the whole bundle and let the logic revalidate. I just checked MMixingBundle in Logic 9 (both 32 and 64) and everything looks just fine.
You are right, problem disappeared after system restart!

Nice GUI features, fine graphs for dynamics control, thank You!

And - latency can be compensated in linear phase mode!

Perfect! :love:
Vojtech

Just tried Mmultiband Chorus..Great work! :D
Looking forward to, updating all. My Meldaware :)

Great news. Thanks Vojtech. Any update on MXXX?
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

The good news is the knobs and everything else will eventually show up if I click in the UI. The bad news is that (with graphic acceleration on) the plug-in initially displays like this:

fails AU validation in Logic Pro X 10.06
OS X 10.8.5

edit: repaired permissions twice, rebooted, rescanned. all passed.

:tu:

Return to “MeldaProduction”