Pre-Purchase

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello developer(s) and forum,

I'm very much interested into buying Mdrummer Large. I am now downloading the free version to get a feel for it. Do both plugins (AU & VST) support midi out?

Thanks

EDIT: Does it run on OS X 10.9.2?

Hi, yes, it does run on 10.9, but AU version probably doesn't have MIDI out. It depends on the host, MIDI out with AU seems to be completely dysfunctional in most hosts.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hello Developer,
Sounds like more of a DAW issue than the AU plugin.
Could you elaborate if I may ask?
Thank you

Well, the AU provides some form of MIDI out, which MDrummer uses, but it seems AU hosts don't. AU itself is a huge mess, so I'm not really surprised. According to numerous questions from AU developers trying to figure out the same thing, the only way to do this is to create a real MIDI output component with all the stuff around it, and even then it is not certain the host will use it. So we are simply ignoring this fact (as probably everyone else). If you need MIDI from MDrummer, you can still use the Sog tab.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”