re-order presets

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

v8.04 has cleared up many of these issues including the sonogram problems.

I still have to be careful when loading a preset into a new instance in projects that previously contain instances of MMA.

Loading them will sometimes crash Cubase 7.5.2.

So are you saying that when you run several MMultiAnalyzers in Sonogram mode, and load another instance of the analyzer, it sometimes crashes?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

No, sonogram has nothing to do with it.
e.g. I reload an instance into a project & select a track preset Cubase will sometimes freeze up.
My default setting window opens up to Loudness & waveform / Intergated

Which brings up another point-

The reason I'll reload an instance is if I want to place certain track meters to appear next to each other (again I'm in loudness & waveform/ Intergrated so e.g. bass & drums)

It would be a great feature to be able to drag+drop tracks to re-order.

I'll try your defaults, hopefully I'll make it freeze.

But about the the "reordering" I have still absolutely no idea what you want to accomplish. Please be more specific.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

e.g. to re-order track meters ( integrated & similar views) click+drag+drop the track channels.

The only way to set the track meter appearance order now is by loading the instances in order. Once done they can't be changed, this would allow to change the order w/o having to reload the instances over ( which also places them at the bottom)

This is were my toggle suggestion (similar to Cubase's Q-Link) would be come in handy too.

Hmmm, well, sorry but I cannot really say this will be implemented. Most people just use analyzer & sonogram, and even the loudness meter has time graphs, so the "peak meters" became quite obsolete.
Vojtech

For myself the integrated meters are just as useful.

When I start a project they're the first set I use, then I'll go into detail..

Understand. I'll check, but it's quite a problem to do this, so I personally don't think it will happen.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”