July Madness discount - which plugins would you like to include?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Poll alert! Next month we are continuing with the madness discount, this time 4 per 4 days. Are there specific plugins you want to include in the sale? We cannot tell you when, but we can make sure it will be on sale. If you want something, now's the time to tell! ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

How about adding the bundles in the rotation?

MStereoGenerator & MStereoSpread have been on my radar for a couple of months.... :oops:

scook wrote:How about adding the bundles in the rotation?
They're already at a big discount and, I think, you get some credit for already-licensed components.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

MFreeEffectsBundle ! 8)

Hey guys, no bundles, sorry.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

DarkStar wrote:
scook wrote:How about adding the bundles in the rotation?
They're already at a big discount and, I think, you get some credit for already-licensed components.
There is a bundle price which is less than the retail price of each plug-in. Nothing unusual about that. The bundle prices are still subject to discounting. When I purchased the Total Bundle, there was no credit given for previous purchases. I did wait for a discounted bundle price though.

DarkStar wrote:I think, you get some credit for already-licensed components.
I don't think so, but if they are, I'd be willing to pay for the upgrade. I've already bought 5 of the individual plugs and I'd upgrade to the mixing bundle if it were available. :wink:

MVintageRotary please. Thx for asking.

MXXX ;)

Plus 1 for upgrade pricing into bundles.
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

Breeze wrote:MStereoGenerator & MStereoSpread have been on my radar for a couple of months.... :oops:
...and I'm looking for MStereoProcessor, so we need a Stereo day :D

Multiband rhythmizer
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Ok guys, so first, upgrading is generally possible - the standard policy is to subtract 50% of what you have. Contact me via email to do that.

Now the July Madness Discount - well, I have birthday :D, so I decided to give you a present for that :D, so there WILL be bundles on sale (all of them except for MTotalBundle). BUT there won't be upgrades - so if you own something, no additional 50% down from what you have. Take it or leave it :D. After all the bundle prices are chosen so that you have at least 70% discount over buying the plugins separately (+free for life updates), so during the sale it becomes 85% off!!! :o

Server will now not choose randomly, but it has been pregenerated to ensure the plugins you asked for will be on sale, and no plugins will be repeating (there have been some complaints :D ).

The plugins you asked for (here and on facebook) that will definitely be in the forthcoming madness discount (but I won't tell you when :D ) :
MStereoGenerator
MStereoSpread
MVintageRotary
MRotary
MMultiBandRhythmizer
MEqualizerLinearPhase
MAutoDynamicEq
MMultiBandDynamics
MMultiAnalyzer
MMultiBandTransient
MAutoAlign
Vojtech

MAutoVolume is very interesting to me, as I am involved in film post.

Chris

Return to “MeldaProduction”