July Madness discount - which plugins would you like to include?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MAutoVolume will be on sale ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Wow! Thanks for the great deals! :)

My pleasure ;) :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Man, i need to get on this.
I shall send you a PM, i need to check which licenses i currently own.
no sig

Please do NOT use PMs, but mail me to info@meldaproduction.com
Vojtech

I sent you one via your website. Whilst there, i was reminded of the absolutely awesome amount of cool stuff you have on offer.
I wish i had them all :)
no sig

Thank you! :love:

And yes, you should get all of it!! :D
Vojtech

MRhythmizer too please I know I am late !!!
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Great news about MAutoVolume in the July offer :) I've recently purchased the MCreativeBundle and am very impressed with the quality of the plugins.

I think one of the unsung gems in the Melda catalog is MDynamics. It's on par with any popular full-featured compressor such as Pro-C, but doesn't get a lot of mention here in kvr-land. Maybe a sale would garner it some well-deserved attention.

But if you really want to generate some buzz, put the free bundle upgrade on sale. I think it would appeal to the cheap crowd upstairs and probably spur some chatter in the Effects forum. That in turn would spread the word about the free bundle and drive new eyeballs to your site - incredibly, I still talk to people who don't know about Meldaproduction yet.

Waiting for MMultiAnalyzer too...

Hi folks, both MMultiAnalyzer and the free bundle WILL be on sale ;)
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:...and the free bundle WILL be on sale ;)
Great. I also like 3 plugins from that one (MOscillator, MComb and MTuner).

Sorry for the noob question asked in the wrong place, but I'm just discovering Melda products now.

Strictly for automatic eq (matching commercial tracks curves) which product gives better results? MAutoDynamicEq or MAutoEqualizer?

I noticed that one has 7 bands and the other 10. In my tests they both find the same curves for source and target tracks, but apply a different final curve ('to sound like') even with the same number of bands (7). Why?

Thanx.

MAutoEqualizer has the advantage of having the linear-phase version. It also has different filters, MAutoDynamicEq has the newest ones (adjustable slope technology) and also is dynamic. Personally I'd suggest going for MAutoDynamicEq, unless you don't need LP processing. Both produce different results simply because they have different filters.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”