MRhythmizer bug? And feature request.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I've started using this plugin but there are two things keeping me from pulling the buy trigger. One is kind of like a bug:

If you link the time, filter and volume sections then note off mode only works on the one whose octave you are inputting notes on. I've worked around this by using three midi channels transposed so I'm triggering each section simultaneously but I think that it would be better to have note off mode just work on all three sections when they are linked.

Second is a feature request that I feel would greatly improve the versatility of the plugin:

A mode where the pattern starts from the start when triggered by midi rather than starting in at the point in the measure the song is playing. You could add various quantize settings Like, ( trigger on next 16th, next 8th, and so on)

Just my 2 cents. Gonna be getting the multiband version either way but these two things would be massive for me. Thanks.

JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote:A mode where the pattern starts from the start when triggered by midi rather than starting in at the point in the measure the song is playing.
This behaviour is already there when you don't sync to host but set the tempo manually. Though I agree it would be the better solution to make it available in both modes.

My bad sorry

Any official word on whether the link button could apply note off mode to all three sections simultaneously? I've found a workaround but it's pretty lame to have three midi channels for every instance of a plugin I'm planning on using a lot.

JJ

Ok, so first, the "Tempo" has 3 modes - you can set your own tempo, which overrides the sync completely. Then you can sync tempo (max value), but not position, so whenever you press a note, there it starts, but it ignores the position. And finally there's the default complete sync (minimum value). It doesn't have a dedicated controller for historic reasons and for sake of smaller GUI. Most people use the default full sync after all.

About the link - I'm totally lost here - what you are doing and what seems wrong to you? From you descriptions it looks like playinc say C0 triggers some sequence and C0 untriggers it, which seems perfectly logical to me.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Three modes!? :o

My life hast just changed a little. :D

:D :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

When I set note off mode and have time filter and amp linked only one of those returns to pattern number one when a key is released. This is the one whose midi range you are playing within. So if I want all three to return to pattern one on midi off then I have to create three midi channels and transpose one up by 36 notes and the other down by 36 notes. I was just hoping that link mode could also link the note off parameter.

Somebody else already told me how to make the sequence start at the beginning on note on ( by manually setting the tempo)

JJ

Aaaaaaaha, ok, I'll check it out! It looks like a bug, so it shall be fixed.
Vojtech

Well I totally grabbed the multiband even though it still has that minor "bug". Couldn't resist at half off.

JJ

:love: Already fixed, just wait for the update ;)
Vojtech

You are the greatest. I will be buying all of your things.

JJ

Yes! Please do that!! :D :love:
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”