MDrummer--What causes these notes to double??

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Why do notes double randomly? I'm using the MIDI control method. In this case, I'm driving EZ Drummer with MD. I get my beats all set up, and start placing notes in my MIDI editor. All is well. After playing it through a few times, I start hearing kicks and snares doubling, which creates a flanging effect. The only way I know of to get rid of it, is to record the MIDI output and physically remove notes in the editor. In other words, when I record the MIDI out and look at it in the Reaper editor, I can remove a snare note and sure enough, there's another one under it. I've tried using the Normalize button in MD but it rarely fixes the issue.

What causes this? I noticed it last night too, and I was not driving anything with MD. I was using the stock sounds. Anyone know what the deal is with this? Thanks.

What host are you using? The problem sounds familiar (had it once, too). It turned out that it was an issue of the host (here: FLS).

Here's the thread. Funny coincidence that you reported this prob there, too. :)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0&start=15

I use Reaper. And I can't figure out why it happens. Maybe it's something similar to the FL Studio issue. I'll just wait for Vojtech to chime in.

Well, it's hard to say, to me it again seems like a host issue (wouldn't be a first one in Reaper and they seem to ignore me now after all the bugreports :D ). Anyway I think the best way to figure it out would be either to send me a Reaper project, so I can check it here. Or you can record a screen video, so I can see what you are doing.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”