Can't keep default size

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't get the gui's for MAnalyzer or MSpectralDynamics to maintain their size using any of the editos+style default options or preferences. I always have to reset to get the gui to appear as my selected default choice.

Plus it's strange it always reverts to a larger window than even the default is..
Last edited by Breval on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

double

The plugins are now remembering the current sizes in each project. So that could be the cause ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

What does the mean?
All the projects are/were set with all the same settings.
They revert to a larger size than what was set & saved, even larger than the default.

Then the reason must be, that it cannot be fit. Could you post a screenshot?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Here' s the (larger) size that it reverts to after saving or resetting to default & saving:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Breval on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Here's the default ( smaller) size, the user settings that I save for new instances, the one I'd like to have:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

same with MAnalyzer- reverts to this larger:

this is the default, my saved settings, the size I'd like:

The MMultiAnalyzer seems it tries to fit all of the many tracks you have there. But with MDynamics it doesn't make sense to. Ok, so please write me an email to info@meldaproduction.com.
Vojtech

Analyzer fits the all the tracks in the window using the default size too.

Maybe be a registry setting that's preventing it from keeping their settings?
I'm sure I tried various windows sizes & colors options when I first tried these out long ago, maybe those setting were 'implanted' somehow?

But it looks like the MMultiAnalyzer is an exact fit, so it is correct, or am I missing something?

I wonder why everyone always thinks the "registry" are some kind of cure :D :D. We don't even use registry! :D :D

One more question - when you open a new project, does MMultiAnalyzer open correctly? I'm asking to see if it isn't related to this project. Also could you try another host? Don't get me wrong, I like Cubase, I'm personally using it, but it used to "hack" the plugin sizes before, doesn't seem to do that anymore though (C 7.5).
Vojtech

No, it doesn't open correctly.
I'm trying to get projects delivered to clients, no time for trying other daws at the moment.

Ok then, please let me know via info@meldaproduction.com when you have a little time.
Vojtech

I haven't noticed this problem (SONAR), but then my default sizes are typically medium-to-large because I normally display them on a second monitor. I just checked a few Melda plugs and they seem to be respecting my default settings. Maybe it's DAW-specific?

There does seem to be a minimum size that's enforced, though. But that's a good thing.

Return to “MeldaProduction”