All MeldaProduction effects have been updated to 8.05!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

8.05 is a big technological update, which provides several improvements, optimizations and fixes. It is recommended to install this update. It is necessary to use the newest installer from

http://www.meldaproduction.com/download.php

Here is the list of main changes:

http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/?id=MTotalBundle
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Vojtech, please stop the updates, i can't keep up! :-D
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

:D :D actually it was a little "dry season" recently! :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Vojtech,
Can you also add the bundles to KVR? Now after an update I have to click all the individual plugins in 'my KVR Beta'
Luxury problem I know ;)

I'd rather not, after all I'm not even sure it is correct as it is a bundle, not a plugin. What is the problem anyway? I don't really follow.
Vojtech

When you update a plugin in KVR it shows in 'My KVR Beta'. Now I have to click every plugin version to tell KVR I run the latest version.
If you would add the bundles I can just add those in My KVR and be done with a couple of clicks.

I don't think that's possible. But we update all of them together, so you may just enable one of them ;).
Vojtech

Of course it is possible. Just like Komplete is a product in the KVR database.

Hmmm, ok, I'll check.
Vojtech

Haven't received an update for MXXX since quite a while. Has it been shelved? I would hope rather not...
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:Haven't received an update for MXXX since quite a while. Has it been shelved? I would hope rather not...
Absolutely not! It's just not officially released... Now the new synth, then probably one more effect I have in mind, then MXXX and finally the secret revolution... :D that's the plan :D
Vojtech

Band settings (even advanced) of all equalizers are now displayed permanently until you close them or open another band's settings.

This is a very nice enhancement for those of us who use two monitors and prefer large UIs. However, it should really be optional behavior for the benefit of those who are working on a single screen or a laptop.

I also noticed a small bug, which is that the dialogs do not disappear when you minimize the DAW.

Thanks for the info, will check it out. About the popups, well, the less options the better I guess. After all instead of clicking into the field to close it, you can just close the popup using the X button.
Vojtech

I see you added the bundles to the KVR database, cheers! :D

Yep ;), my pleasure ;)
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”