Homepage Layout

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Vojtech,

maybe it´s possible to add a forum button at the top of your homepgae beside Effects, Bundles, Instruments and Tutorials. Scrolling is a time killer and I think the forum is very important.

Maybe you can think about it.

Thanks and greetings

Marek

Have you considered just bookmarking the forum page? I have it in my favorites bar, and I'm here with one click. Unless I don't understand what you're talking about.

Forum in this row. Not that difficult
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sorry svama, but no. There's no much space and 3rd party forum on main page is just wrong. That way we could start putting there facebook, twitter, and stuff like that... And indeed, you can just bookmark it...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Sorry svama, but no. There's no much space and 3rd party forum on main page is just wrong. That way we could start putting there facebook, twitter, and stuff like that... And indeed, you can just bookmark it...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Ok, I understand, but I think a forum is a very important place. This is the place where people come together, help each other, talk about things and hints you can't find in the manual and there is so much. Think about your own forum, if you don't like third party forums.

Greets

Marek

Scrolling is a time killer
You mean the one second you need to scroll down (even without bookmark)? :oops:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

The scroll argument was like shit, but the rest.

I know how to do bookmarks, but that's not cool to work with 100 bookmarks for all the forums today. It should be in the interest of vojtech, that people first take a look at his page and not directly switch to forums. Call it marketing. That's a big prob in my opinion of melda, but maybe he doesn't need it, I don't know.

And know go on, waste your time in calling me a dumb. :clown:

If you're in a hundred forums, you can't be making much music. Just bookmark the forum page and get on with your life.

edkilp wrote:If you're in a hundred forums, you can't be making much music. Just bookmark the forum page and get on with your life.
I'm afraid I have to agree 100% with this...
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”