MPowerSynth User Demos *look inside*

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

so... am i the only one who must pay for this wonderfull instrument? cause such a lot nice presets from you all :)
thanks
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

sugo wrote:so... am i the only one who must pay for this wonderfull instrument? cause such a lot nice presets from you all :)
thanks
No no! Lots of people pay! Thanks god :D. Otherwise the bussines would go down and no more wonderful instruments :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:
sugo wrote:so... am i the only one who must pay for this wonderfull instrument? cause such a lot nice presets from you all :)
thanks
No no! Lots of people pay! Thanks god :D. Otherwise the bussines would go down and no more wonderful instruments :D.
No no! Thank you :)
now i nevermore feel alone here with these neverending sounds
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

Hey guys,

I am currently working on some patches and I decided to give the video thingy another shot. So keep that in mind,, it´s my second video. :)

In the video I am playing with a Bass Patch of mine. All Multiparameters are mapped to my HW controller. I was in a "live jamming mood" today. Hope some of you like it. Yeah I know, no notations and text and subs or voice...but pure sound hopefully. Youtube is not the best host for "sound" but anyways, I had some fun recording this. :)

Cheers
Sebastian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1pwLdT ... e=youtu.be
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

Return to “MeldaProduction”