I got my first Meldaproductions plugin today!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's MMultibandconvolution! So far I'm very pleased with this monster of a program. I have been hording Lexicon and Bricasti IR's for awhile now, so this should be a lot of fun.

Thank you! :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction plugins are awesome! Welcome to the club! :)

Clint, I was messing around with that plug the other day. I also have a lot of the same type of IR that your talking about. Will be glad to be able to use them in 64bit!

My first Melda plug was the Freebundle. It wasn't long before I upgraded that. It's definitely worth it I feel.
Answer The Call
While You Still Hear It All
Cause Nobody Will If You Won't. DT

Yeah, it's really a very deep plugin. I'm trying to get a grasp of everything it will do, as far as the modulation and automation goes. I'm a simple guy with simple mixes and songs so I won't need much, but it sure is nice to have more than I need than having less. I also really like the futuristic gui...it's pretty sweet. I wish there was a video on the Mmultibandconvolution like many of the others. If anyone has any links to tips and tricks I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thank you folks! :love:
There shall be videos for most plugins, but starting from the most complicated ones, which actually MMultiBandConvolution isn't :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”