MultiBand AutoPan

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Again, I congradulate you on another nice sounding Effect.
All of your plug ins lack that annoying 3D quality and are in your face.
This 3D sound probably doesn't bother guys that record using nearfileds and headphone but in live venues that behind the cone sound really kills the power of an analog synth, which I was I use hardware.
Your plug ins like the 2 rotary ones and Multiband Pan are great for hardware.
Before I buy this one though I am sd to inform you that I am a pendajo with few ITB skills other than my DSP rack/PC.
I really hope you tell me I can control the Bypass with a CC, if not is there any other way.

Your Friend & Mine
Teamster Jim

I can't find a way of assigning a MIDI CC to bypass. You can however assign DRY/WET to a multiparameter, then just right click the multiparameter and choose "Attach MIDI controller" where it's easy enough to choose between MIDI learn or assigning manually from a list.

If this isn't good enough for you there's always the "Transformation shape". Open the multiparameter settings with a simple left click. Enable the transformation shape and rightclick the transformation shape to choose "step sequencer". Reduce the number of steps to 2, set one of them as low as it goes and the other as high as it goes and wham bam there's the equivalent of bypass controlled by a MIDI CC. :tu:

WoW, the transformation explanation is too deep for my peanut brain, but love an analytical thinker, so thanks.
The first wet/dry multiparameter thing-a-ma-jig is what I shall try as this plug in is to sweet not to be able to use on stage.
I want it just because of the immediate results I got for Electric Pianos.
Always wanted a nice FS1R FM sound that panned like Herbie Hancack (Headhunters) or Gail Moran (Mahavishnu Orchestra), so thanks twice and I shall report back on the success.

Cheerz

I'm lost about which plugin this is actually related to. If it is MMultiBandAutopan (as it seems from the topic name, but doesn't seem logical from the content...), then you can automate bypass in your host. If it is MPowerSynth, then you cannot automate bypass FX (long story, I already explained a few times..), but you can use dry/wet or if the processor doesn't have dry/wet, use "Ratio" processor to switch between the processed and dry signals.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

It's the AutoPan.
I should never use an iPhone to post again.
I was trying to make a point about your plug ins not having that 3D sound.
I use analog hardware synths and plug ins usually suck for live work.

I will try the wet dry trick. I got busy so haven't had the time to do anything but write out arrangements.
Tomorrow is a good time to try out the plug and see what I figure out for a bypass.

Unfortunately my host is not a DAW. So while being able to create extra routings and connect them to this and that, I prefer a single push of a hardware button sending a CC to allow the audio to be treated, or be left untreated.

Hmmm, I'm kind of lost in what you are doing and what is the goal. Anyway please check it out and if it won't suit you, tell me exactly what you are doing and how, and what is the goal.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”