What next from Melda?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd love to see an interesting take on timestretching, that goes to extremes like Paulstretch but with all the usual Melda creative possibilities.

Also, some interesting spectral effects would be amazing. MSpectralDynamics already does some awesome things with dynamics, I'd love to see some interesting frequency domain effects messing with pitch using this tech.

Melda's easily my favorite developer so I'm keen on seeing them push themselves even further because you know it'll be awesome.

Any other ideas?

Hehe thank you! ;) Right now it's kind of multitasking :). Between MXXX, MCompare (because I want it :) ), a few secret projects and one big secret project, that shall revolutionize mixing :)... well, lots of stuff going on...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Good to hear the Mixing revolution is still on the Dev table :). I was beginning to wonder if you'd scrapped the idea.

Wow, something that will revolutionize mixing! Can you give us a hint? might make my hand reach for the wallet faster :D

What's MCompare gonna do?

Don't forget to make a break at odd times! :wink:

No hints folks! You know me, I love secrets :D

MCompare will be comparison plugin - to make it easy to compare your stuff to other things and also different stages of processing. Both plugins exist, but this will be kind of generalized thing ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Mcompare sounds interesting.

Any chance it'll be a part of mfreebundle? :D

Hehe nope :D
Vojtech

Oh well, can't blame a man for trying :D

Hi Vojtech

Any news on the MXXX? How's the development going on? I'm really looking forward to this plugin. I see it as a GuitarRig on steroids. :tu:
The "one big secret project, that shall revolutionize mixing" sounds also very interesting. :)

Also, if you have the time, please take a look at this thread I just posted http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=426173
It has some questions/ideas regarding MMultiBandGranular.

Cheers

Maybe it's a plugin that let's you mix on desktop speakers with a professional studio quality audio and no need for room treatment? (a man can dream, can't he? :D)

Secret projects shall stay secret for now ;). Anyway KTlin, the granular question has already been resolved, I quoted the response. You can do lots of stuff with the transformations. For more simple stutter effects check MRhythmizer (http://www.meldaproduction.com/plugins/ ... Rhythmizer).

And MXXX is in progress... it's a tricky part, developing several plugins at once... :)
Vojtech

I appreciate you took the time to answer my question on that post regarding the MMBGranular. If the reverse thing is doable, then you can consider me a future customer (i'm just waiting for an eternal madness discount on it). :wink: I'm gonna check the MRhythmizer as well.

And if we're at it (and sorry if I go a little off-topic here), what about the other thing I said I miss from your plugin: being able to process the grains coming from different bands with different effects/filters, or at least being able to send them to different outputs so they could be processed with other plugins. Maybe you can consider this as an idea for the MXXX.

Cheers

My pleasure. And yes, it's doable in MXXX ;). But not in MMGranular, you can imagine absolutely anything to do with the grains and bands, impossible to put it into one plugin, unless it's MXXX of course :)
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:And yes, it's doable in MXXX ;)
Oh boy oh boy. I'm very happy to hear that. Now I'm more anxious to put my hands on MXXX. :hyper:
Any chance I could get the beta version for testing? :)

Return to “MeldaProduction”