Annoying style menu thing

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello.

For some reason whenever i change any style setting the plugin automatically exits the style window.
For example, if i click to change plugin size from 100% to 90% the style settings window closes. Happens with all settings in the style menu and style wizard.

A bug?

Hi,

let me guess - you are using Studio One, right? There's a possibility other hosts out there have this bug too, but this is the only one I'm aware of. Sadly, nothing we can do here, I reported this bug to Presonus several times and they don't seem to care...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Ableton Live has the same problem too!

Which platform and which interface? Live actually responds very different way for each interface for some reason... Anyway I'll check, but it's likely that it will again be unsolvable problem caused by host and from what I heard from Ableton last time Live doesn't seem to be their priority now, so not much development is done there, but well let's be optimistic :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Does it in Sonar X3e, Win7/64 as well. Fortunately, it's just a small distraction. Also the presets take focus away from say, hitting playbar (which I've seen elsewhere on the forum), but the upside is that it has caused me to figure out the transport controls on my midi keyboard. There's always an upside!

Sonar, really? I'll check it out...
Vojtech

thank goodness others are having the same problem. NOW maybe melda will fix it instead of passing it off or blaming others. it is a right pain in the you know where! i like melda plugs but that bug has been there since day one of using them.

p.s. i MUST like them since i paid $67 for the free bundle just to support the company so maybe NOW my $67 will be put to good use. 8)

Win 7 Pro 64
Studio One 2.6.5
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

Hehe sorry to say, but blaming other is the only thing we can do really... Most hosts do work properly, Studio One probably isn't. I'll put it under investigation again, but unless the host starts working properly, there's not much I can do here... It's just about styles anyway.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”