MCompare - Two Questions

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Have just bought MCompare. It's an excellent plugin. I was surprised to find I could detach the meters! This is a great idea.

I have two questions:

(1) I have Windows 64-bit, and use FL Studio 11 32-bit. I have downloaded, installed and authorized the 32-bit version of MCompare. When FL Studio 12 is available I will switch to FL Studio 64-bit. Can I authorize MCompare 64-bit with the same license I used to authorize the 32-bit version?

(2) Is there a maximum (MP3) file size I can load into MCompare? I tried to load a long mix but it didn't work. I knew this before I purchased MCompare, and it is not a big problem for me. I can trim the mix file down to the length of an individual song and it will load. I was just wondering if I could avoid this step, load the entire mix, and select the individual song in MCompare?

Many thanks

Thank you!

(1) Yes, you can use it on all your computers any number of times, but only you are allowed to use it. More about it here:

http://www.meldaproduction.com/informat ... nceDetails

(2) Hmmm, well, basically the only limit should be your RAM - the plugin needs to load the whole file to memory, so in 48kHz sampling rate and stereo it is about 23MB per minute. It's possible that your MP3 was somehow incompatible. Please send it to me to info@meldaproduction.com and I'll check myself.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

(1) Yes, you can use it on all your computers any number of times, but only you are allowed to use it.
That's great. It's good to know the authorization process is so simple ... much better than some other companies.
(2) Hmmm, well, basically the only limit should be your RAM - the plugin needs to load the whole file to memory, so in 48kHz sampling rate and stereo it is about 23MB per minute. It's possible that your MP3 was somehow incompatible. Please send it to me to info@meldaproduction.com and I'll check myself.
No worries, I'll send you the file. Many thanks.

Very well , let me know ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”