MCOMPARE does the same thing as MeterPlugs "Perception"?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm looking for a plugin to show how in a mastering chain the chain in loudness and our way of listen can fool us.

I find out about perception and looked as what I needed, but it is kind of expensive. Then I find out about MCOMPARE and in the text seems to be the same thing but really does it?

How Mcompare works? what compares? it uses frecuency content and ebu-128 loudness analysis like perception?

I hope my question isn't offending anyone :scared:

Best Regards

Well, basically when designing MCompare we kind of merged ideas from Perception and Magic A/B, added a few more features and there it is ;). The loudness processing probably works exactly the same way, EBU as you said. Anyway please check the PDF docs and the trial, you'll see that it's really simple to use and extremely versatile.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

thanks for the reply!

Is there any sample videos also?

Not, yet, but almost! ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I'll be waiting, :clap:

distante wrote:I'll be waiting, :clap:
Is there one spot to watch for the announcement of the vid release?

Facebook, newsletter... ;)
Vojtech

I don't do either one*, I hope I don't miss it when it comes out!

*Unless you automatically send newsletter to people who have purchased something - I bought MAutoDynamicEQ last night.

Hehe, then you'll get it ;).
Vojtech

The video teaser/tutorial is finally out there ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Rk2Sa ... e=youtu.be
Vojtech

I received the info from the newsletter :-P

I must say thought, I already bought it, excellent work @MeldaProducciton !

distante wrote:I received the info from the newsletter :-P

I must say thought, I already bought it, excellent work @MeldaProducciton !
:love:
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Well, basically when designing MCompare we kind of merged ideas from Perception and Magic A/B, added a few more features and there it is ;). The loudness processing probably works exactly the same way, EBU as you said. Anyway please check the PDF docs and the trial, you'll see that it's really simple to use and extremely versatile.
I actually own Magic A/B and have to admit that I have never ever used it again after I had bought MCompare :tu:

:love:
Vojtech

If you need some spanish captions of voices, call me! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL3HZMPubAM

Return to “MeldaProduction”