First Post

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First of all, i just want to Thank You for all the hard.. But i have some great suggestions, some of which i will tell you about here and some that i think are sensitive that i will PM you.

Great work you did on PowerSynth that is,

But having seen the level of control you are putting into the processing plugins i thought he will go with nothing than Modular and this thought was prior to PowerSynth.

Ofcourse there's already lot of powerful modular platforms which is really great that i wouldn't be surprised if you even used any of those for sketches..

Now thinking modular the first question that arises is Low Level or High Level my answer would be both although this is lots of work and i mean lots of work!

I think it's something you definitely should consider, I'm not going to tell you do x do y or show you examples of other plugins and why is pretty self explanatory, but if you find this interesting i am willing to help you free of charge.. provide resources of many sorts that is code etc etc, templates that has great potential and many that don't even need improvement.. And also which is irrelevant at this point but patches tons of them.

Hi, I'm completely lost here :D. You asked no question, suggested nothing, you just said you will, or something... What is this all about? :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I think he's heading for a MMoredular system. ;)

___
Hmmm, I like the word Mo(re)dular. Where's my patent lawyer? :D

It's obvious called reading in between the lines :) Now reading in between the lines is your thing Mr Vojtech..
subject modular + consider it = code a modular

Weird. And somewhat of a cocky and arrogant attitude. Hmmmm...

edkilp wrote:Weird. And somewhat of a cocky and arrogant attitude. Hmmmm...
It's called humour, if you are bored go do something else than complaining..

No problem. You're already a considerable waste of my time. And a nice guy, too! That's called sarcasm.

I'm still lost :D AudioTraveler, please start a new thread and be specific, I'll close this thread, internet is already full of nonsense :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”