MPowersynth with audio like Alchemy?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hehe yeah :D. Don't worry, I'm used to that, every now and then someone thinking "he knows it all" comes with hostile tone, and I'm filtering all that stuff in my head now :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I think you should also look at Harmor. If you're not familiar, it's an additive synth with some unique functions. It can resynthisise audio, but after that is done it can do much more.

For example you can edit not only the main osc harmonics, but also the unison function harmonics. For example you can cut the lower harmonics on your unison voices and boost the higher harmonics, etc.

You can also shit the harmonics up and/or down. You can shift the formants, and make custom filter shapes.

I think these features would be nice to have in MYYY. I don't know what the plan is for MYYY, but I think it would be nice to have a sampler/resynthisis tool that is geared towards sound design instead of just playing samples. It would be nice to have a tool to export sounds quickly to save processor power when adding lots of layers and effects.
Of course normal sample playback is important, but i think with all the great fx melda already has it would be a waste to neglect this need. MYYY could easily become the #1 tool for sound design and sound creation.

''It would be nice to have a tool to export sounds quickly to save processor power when adding lots of layers and effects.'' :arrow: :!: :party: :tu: :pray:

Or internal freeze?! :o :o :o (is it possible?)

Return to “MeldaProduction”