Inactive window overlay problems

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Setting an overlay colour does not work correctly, and settings are not remembered even if set to default.
The overlay is only active when opening the settings window, does not work with any other windows (eg presets)

Also entering hex values does not work, the entered hex value is not retained after entry.

Using the latest 9.01, mac os 10.8.5, cubase 8.0.10 (have also tried other hosts)

Just to check ... you are clicking the [tick] button to confirm the change, aren't you? And, to type in a hex value you need to press Enter.

Hold on a moment, clicking the virtual typing keyboard to enter an 8-character value does not work. Clicking [Close] just closes the window - I then have to click in the Hex field and press Enter on my 'real' keyboard.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I have a similar problem. Haven't been able to set it, only works for the window that sets it ironically. Would be nice to get this fixed as it can be hard to see what is the focused window with Melda plugs.

DarkStar wrote:Just to check ... you are clicking the [tick] button to confirm the change, aren't you? And, to type in a hex value you need to press Enter.

Hold on a moment, clicking the virtual typing keyboard to enter an 8-character value does not work. Clicking [Close] just closes the window - I then have to click in the Hex field and press Enter on my 'real' keyboard.
Yes, using the tick button, and saving as default doesn't keep the settings in place. Seems like there are some bugs in this department.

Hi folks, ok, I'll check it out ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Just want to report that this still isn't working in the latest update, and now alpha values also seem to have very little effect on the colour.

Hmmm, ok, first tell me your OS and host, I'll check it out there. Now, the opacity has changed, forgot about that - I thought that's enough, but some of you disagree, so I'll increase it.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Hmmm, ok, first tell me your OS and host, I'll check it out there. Now, the opacity has changed, forgot about that - I thought that's enough, but some of you disagree, so I'll increase it.
Mac OS 10.8.5 -tried in cubase 8.0.10 and also inside blue cat patchwork.

Ok, and the problem is that it does not remember the alpha?
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Ok, and the problem is that it does not remember the alpha?
Inactive settings aren't retained, and the overlay only works when opening settings.

None of the other pop-over windows cause the background window to go into "background mode"

Also the alpha is now very subtle ;-)

Ok, I'll check it out! Thanks for the info.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”