MPowerSynth - Tips N' Tricks

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When configuring multiparameters i figured out that if you set a modulator's min and max for a multiparameter to 0% or 100% you can easily set the values while having them updated in realtime.
Example: Right now im making an FM based patch. I have a multiparameter controlling 2 amp envelopes and a pitch envelope. A modulator is controlling the multiparameter and mod max and min are 0%. I can now use the multiparameter page to set min values. Then i change the mod's min and max to 100% to set the other end of the multiparameter.
I also used this technique when setting ten different pitch values for osc1 using a transformation shape to get quantized values. Stay with me now.. :) I started out by setting mod's min/max to 0%. The multiparameter had -12/+12. In the osc1 pitch range of the multiparameter i clicked "show transformation shape". Here i used the "stairs" model. I doubleclicked for each 10%. Turn off quantize for Y so you can move them up and down freely. Start going from left to right. If you change a stair step to the left, the one to the right will change as well. Once i found a good musical value i changed the mod's min/max to something between 5% and 10%. Then i changed that stair step in the transformation shape window. And so on... :)
:hug:

Yeah! Now how about a video tutorial? :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”