Mautoalign between groups?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible to group within mautoalign two tracks, one top snare and one an under snare and have them phase aligned, then align the rest of the kit and still have the aligned two snare tracks realigned as a grouped phase locked pair to the rest of the kit? What is the best way to align a stereo overhead track to itself, then also realign with the rest of the kit as a locked stereo track?

That's what the "groups" are for ;). Just set both snare mikes to the same group, send them to some dedicated "bus" and there put another MAutoAlign and align it to the rest of the kit. The same with overheads, though in many cases you can just align the overheads together and don't do anything else.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Is there any way of setting in each instance how other instances should affect that group? As I would rather not have to bus multiple tracks that I need to keep phase locked, can you set that on certain groups the other instances of autoalign just phase adjust the group rather than the instances within the group? I BELIEVE that Soudn Radix's Pi can do something along these lines, although I could be wrong?

I'm afraid you cannot do that and quite frankly I have no idea why would you want that. Unless you are using some really awkward host that makes creating group tracks a problem, it is a good practice anyway. Pi is a very different plugin, I don't think it's what you want.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”