All MeldaProduction effects and MPowerSynth have been updated to 9.02

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Actually it's checked by default, so the best choice is to simply do nothing :)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hi - I noticed when I opened an "old" Cubase 7.5.40 project (created a few weeks ago, but before the latest update), it said "Melda Product XYZ not found!!!".

It was easy enough to put the new version of the plug-in into the insert slot, BUT ... I lost all my settings from the old version, the new version was "blank".

Is this as intended, or did I do something wrong? If as intended ... is there a way with future updates to have a chance to save the settings on the old version before they poof away?

Thanks -

Hi alexis1,

well, you didn't even say which one :D. It happened to me too, because a few of them are discontinued - for example, MDynamicSideChain, it's just useless as MDynamics itself now has a sidechain. From what I remember also MAutoEqualizerMini is dead :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hi, sorry, it was MCompare ... still alive and kicking in 9.02! :)

It was probably some temporary glitch, Cubase has a tendency to do that :). I'd suggest using VST3 in Cubase only, but it's just a guess :).
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:It was probably some temporary glitch, Cubase has a tendency to do that :). I'd suggest using VST3 in Cubase only, but it's just a guess :).
Ok, thx. All VST3, all the time here! :)

Vojtech, thanks for the update. A company that is "alive" like yours, addressing quirks and improving the products regularly, makes a big difference to me and is much appreciated. :phones:
Studio One Professional 5.4.1 • Win 11 • AMD Ryzen 5 3600 • Radeon RX 5700 • MSI B450 Mortar Max • 16 GB RAM • Audient iD22 + iD14

Thank you Metrik+!
Vojtech

MMultiAnalyzer 9.03 with bitwig 1.1 .
I can't show multi trakcs in realtime analyzer.
MMultianalyzer 8.x with bitwig 1.1 is works fine.
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Do you have set it to "bit bridge only"? This god damn sandboxing in Bitwig is a madness... Multiplugins can NOT work if sandboxed.
Vojtech

Yes
I was using bit bridge!
Thank you for your help! :)
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Very well, I'm glad it is ok!
Vojtech

So 9.03 is out, just installed it. Thanks for the update!

Some visual improvements I would like: in the current Aluminion style, the little LEDs showing if an LFO is active a rather small, if the could be a tiny bit bigger it would be easier to see which LFOs are active. They could just use the space that is there on the LFO field.

And switches are currently medium grey / dark grey for inactive / active. They don't differ that much in color so it's also a little difficult to see on a bright day. Maybe active switches could also have that light blueish tone that other active elements (like the LFOs) have? I would prefer that.

Cheers

Very well ;).

1. Hmmm, it seems very obvious to me, it's like really dull grey (off) versus shiny blue (on). Maybe it could be a 1-2 pixels bigger...

2. What switches are you talking about? I just don't see anything like that :o :).
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote: 1. Hmmm, it seems very obvious to me, it's like really dull grey (off) versus shiny blue (on). Maybe it could be a 1-2 pixels bigger...
Yeah, it does not need huge changes, colors are fine, just the LEDs are a little small, I think 1-2 pixels more would do it :-)
2. What switches are you talking about? I just don't see anything like that :o :).
Like the Limiter / Set / etc buttons at the top right, or if you have a Multiparameter in switch mode. On my screen it's dark grey vs medium gray, which is not well discernible at a quick glimpse. Often I have to look twice whether something is on or off.

Return to “MeldaProduction”