Are you using only your own stuff?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Zynatptiq stuff - well, people seem to like these, but every time I checked any of their creations I was like "what? really? that's all?...", so not very interesting. Also all their superexpensive tools seem to be pretty much the same, some kind of spectral processors based on transient/dynamic processing.[/quote]

Above quoted by meldastuff developer

Wow , that's a bold statement you're making there , you do have a bit of a big ego , I have noticed that in several posts you make , melda offering the best quality plugins on the market , mpowersynth is the best synth etc....
We're talking abourt stephan m.bernsee ...he's a bit of a genius ..
I like melda MXXX , and sure you can't compare it wih the zynaptiq stuff , but morph and all tother zynaptiq stuff is of an exceptional high level .
If melda comes out with an equivalent of morph , i'll buy it in an instant ..until then ....
Oh yeah , about mpowersytnh , I played the demo for a month ....and all I can say is that only and only when control rate is set to maximum( in the pugin it's called automation/modular protection ) then you get a stellar quality .
When control is processing every sample ( so i's processing at audio rate )
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Well, believing in your products is absolutely necessary I think :). And yes, I have a big of an ego :D, all musicians do! :D Well most of them... :D I see nothing wrong about it. Of course, I'm a little overly honest person, many people hate that, but I'm not going to change because of it. I love when I meet people, who are honest.

Anyway I stand by my quotes. I did check pretty much all Zynaptiq products, didn't like any of them. They do however try to achieve something original, which I definitely respect! You may like it, I don't, not need to be angry about that ;).

And for the record, the morphing, well, I have about 1 more creation in to do list, but I'll definitely like to get on that right after it. In a little more pompous way as usual :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I did not know about Zynaptiq Morph ... just a basic question (after not much of research I have to confess): isn't this tool just some kind of vocoder????
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

I was going to try to recreate Morph in MXXX using a vocoder, but I decided not to. I might try it just to see if I can. I believe I know how to do it, I just need to test and and set the parameters corrects so it sounds good. If I get it to work, I'll try to post the results.

I am really looking forward to it! :)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Chandler: MVocoder already has some morphing modes, but these are very different than Zynaptiq's plugin. Basically MVocoder works in time domain, so it has no latency, but has many limitations and just some specific sound. Zynaptiq's plugin works in spectral domain (actually all of them do, one reason for my statement about "they are all the same" :D), so it has latency and works in very different way, could theoretically be much more transparent (like MVocoder with many many bands, but that would take hell of a CPU).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Just a question to people who know this thigns (like you Vojtech, hehe) --> Isn't the result still very similar (morph = vocoder-like) ? Or is there really a groundbreaking difference?

Tagirijus.de

Well, it's very technical, but simply put - in MVocoder you can have up to 100 bands and it already requires a hell of a CPU. In spectral domain (morphing, pitch shifting, unreverb...and for example analysis or MSpectralDynamics) you can easily have like 8192 bands and these are extremely accurate (which is partly a disadvantage actually)... all in all you get different results, very different. So yes, the approach is groundbreakingly different.
Vojtech

I see. Thanks for the explanation! :)

Tagirijus.de

Return to “MeldaProduction”