MXXX Math Module

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm sat here trying to understand how to use the math module, can you explain how to use it. Also, do you have any solid examples of how it could be used. Given the range of options available i feel it could be super interesting/useful, but it's hard to know...

I am really just guessing: I thought it just does mathematical things with the input signal. If you think about the signal as a sine curve like in math, you also can do math things to every single point on this curve. Is it like this maybe?
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Yes, exactly ;). It's there as a utility to any math operation you might need. For example, if you use it as "Multiply", then it will simply multiply the 2 inputs (which is ring modulation). Or you might want to compute exp(x) on every input sample ;)... Who knows ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Oh wow, that's amazing. I presumed it was for control signals.

Sure, but control signals, are just, well, signals ;) :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

verry simple .
<use the multiplication for input gain .
Next module could be transfer function like sine for a sine shaper , or tanh for distortion .
Make sure you limit the transfer function to -1/1 to prevent clipping
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

MeldaProduction wrote:Sure, but control signals, are just, well, signals ;) :D.
That work at a lower rate .
Altough you can set to them to update per sample ,
Really loving mxxx
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Thank you! :love:
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”