Idea: MSampler

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

I assume that this idea already came up somehow, but I wanted to start a thread about it:

How about a MSampler (sampler module) besides MOscillator and MNoiseGenerator?

With controllable pitch, time, unison maybe? Imagine such a module inside MXXX, it would be possible to build interesting ready-to-go vocoder effects. :)

Inside MPowerSynth it could be very interesting as well ... but I think I read somwhere in this forum that there are already plans for something like this as a new synth, right?
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Hi there ;)

Actually this is planned for MYYY ;). Building a sampler isn't that simple, because if you make it just one sample, people start screaming that they need more, and then they need tuning and blablabla and there you are with a new Kontakt :D. So I'm keeping these hardcore things for the "big one", which is MYYY, that will take some time though.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I knew I already read it here ... MYYY, yeah! I am very looking forward to it. But sure: take your time and make it good, instead of rush and... meeh. ;)

By the way: a new Kontakt but from Meldaproductions: I assume that I would totally love it, hehe !!! :D
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Hehe yeah, I'm going to take a lot of time, it's kind of part of a bigger plan ;). I tend to plan 4-5 plugins ahead :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Woa ... you make me so damn curious about your plans. Really looking forward to all the stuff, which will come, hehe. And sure: take your time and just make it good. ;)

Tagirijus.de

Will do ;)
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”