Spatial positioning idea

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No no, I just don't want to release plugins for everything and save some stuff for the revolution only ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Already in progress folks ;).

Hell yeah
Ambient artist and sound designer to get chickens.
http://www.weatherm.net/

MeldaProduction wrote:No no, I just don't want to release plugins for everything and save some stuff for the revolution only ;).
But when will it come. WHEEEN!!? :hyper:

:love: :P
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Hehe I'd like to know myself. First I need to finish the MDrummer library, which will probably take at least one more month. Then the kernel restructuralization (which may take 1 day to 1 month :D, or if something breaks even more... but let's not call for that :D ). And then finally... Anyways this one will be probably a long development...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Looking forward to it.

MeldaProduction wrote:No no, I just don't want to release plugins for everything and save some stuff for the revolution only ;).
Maybe we can look forward to a Prague Spring....

Return to “MeldaProduction”