Anything like Zynaptiq Morph?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bmrzycki wrote:Mmorph sounds great, is priced fair (especially with the introductory price), and uses sane copy protection that doesn't bother paying customers. Instant buy! Thanks Vojtech!
Thank you! :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Vojtech, is it possible to get a visual feedback of what's happening inside Mmorph?
Like a window with A and B voice layered above each other with different colors.
And maybe that the waveforms reflect the changes one can do with the knobs of the A and B
modifiers. Could help to work faster. :?:
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

Batty wrote:Vojtech, is it possible to get a visual feedback of what's happening inside Mmorph?
Like a window with A and B voice layered above each other with different colors.
+1, excellent idea
Batty wrote:And maybe that the waveforms reflect the changes one can do with the knobs of the A and B
modifiers. Could help to work faster. :?:
If the actual MMorph output wave is placed at contrasting sight with the A and B input's waves, it would already show the changes made by the morphing choices one does.
And quite possibly the detailed effect would be better distinguished if it is displayed at its spectral view...

I'm afraid that won't be possible and trust me, it wouldn't help you :D. Definitely not your creativity ;). You can always put MMultiAnalyzer everywhere, but I'd suggest not to and follow your ears.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Would it be possible (is it already) to Morph between more than 2 samples? I'm imagining samples placed at the corner/ point of any number of multi-sided shapes and adding influence of each one in different ways to manufacture/ create new sounds! Could be the planet's craziest sampler...heh...Point A is the starting tone FM'd by point C as it is morphed by point B which in turn is AM'd by point D, the final result is then morphed by point E. Ooops, my supercomputer just crashed before adding different modulation to each point.

You could do that in MXXX, both serial and parallel multiple morphs. While I'm sure vojtech could do it, he'd probably just recommend you get that and all the flexibility you need is there.

Yep, MXXX is the answer ;). For the record, you can simply use multiple MMorph instances.
Vojtech

I think this "Futuristic" style looks much better than the default style. Just my humble opinion of course.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yes, me too. Although I use metro as I don't like the little dots on futuristic.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Yeah I would like it without the dots too :) Would be nice if they were configurable.
Last edited by Soarer on Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Double post...

Soarer wrote:I think this "Futuristic" style looks much better than the default style. Just my humble opinion of course.
What's that colour scheme?

It's one of the DarkStar Defaults (dark) but changed the "highlights" to this dull pink.

Another reason I love Meldaplugins... often times I see brilliant new style-usages here in the forum and get inspired again and again! :D
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Hehe thank you! :love:

You know, everyone likes different styles ;). But I definitely like these futuristic things!
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”