SkyBlue theme for Melda Plugins is now available

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Edit: All Mayablue customer can have this for $9, a 25% loyalty discount. Thanks for your support.

SkyBlue is a theme for Melda MPowerSynth, MDrummer and all FX plugins. The theme is nick named after the Blue shade used for texts and shapes. In addition to Blue, it also comes with 2 additional colors.

It is available as donationware for USD 12.00.

Features:
  1. Compatible with three editor modes - Button, Knob and Slider
  2. Compatible with plugin window resizing
  3. Can be applied to any Melda FX plugin
  4. Includes 2 extra flavors; Winter Evening (Grey) and Blazer Blue
  5. Allows user to choose their own color for texts, shapes and highlights
Please visit SkyBlue Page for details and screen shots.

If you are interested in distributing this theme with your product (soundset, etc.), please feel free to contact me.

Vojtech: If you don't want this thread in your forum then feel free to delete or move to instruments section. Thanks.
Last edited by satYatunes on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Interesting!!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Interesting!!
hmm.. just one word? Any other feedback?

By the way, I have introduced a 25% loyalty discount for all MayaBlue customers. You can have it for $9. The website is updated today and newsletter e-mail went out yesterday.

I should have mentioned it on the release day itself. Apologies for the mistake.

I have also added 5 MDrummer screenshots on my website. Please scroll down to "MDrummer Screenshots" section.
Website | Portfolio

theme looks awesome!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Any reason why the payment option is donation?
Desktop: Win 7 Pro SP1 | i7 960 (4 cores 3.2 GHz) | 16 GB RAM | GTX470 | SSD boot plus 3x HDDs
Laptop: Win 8.1 | i7 4710HQ (4 cores 2.5 GHz)| 16 GB RAM | GTX850m | SSD boot plus one HDD

mesaone wrote:Any reason why the payment option is donation?
It's temporary for now. I am integrating proper Paypal Buy button to my website currently. It will take some time though.
Any issue with donate button?
Website | Portfolio

Burillo wrote:theme looks awesome!
Thank you so much.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:Any issue with donate button?
I'm sure you're an honest guy, so no. But in general yes, when making a purchase online I want to make sure it is being qualified as such.
Desktop: Win 7 Pro SP1 | i7 960 (4 cores 3.2 GHz) | 16 GB RAM | GTX470 | SSD boot plus 3x HDDs
Laptop: Win 8.1 | i7 4710HQ (4 cores 2.5 GHz)| 16 GB RAM | GTX850m | SSD boot plus one HDD

mesaone wrote:
I'm sure you're an honest guy, so no. But in general yes, when making a purchase online I want to make sure it is being qualified as such.
Yes sir, I am a very honest guy :-)
I don't feel proud that I have a Donate button but the problem is I am the only one managing everything here. Managing the website, processing orders, responding in forums, etc. My website is hand-coded by me, I just need a few more days to integrate Paypal button, that's all. May be this weekend :-). So hang on there please.
Website | Portfolio

The screenshots look kinda blurred, can you provide 1:1 resolution screenshots? Also I think the pink background doesn't do any good ;-) It bites the blue.

Do you plan some skin with more texture (background and knobs a little more "graphic")? I was always looking for something like the Softube FET compressor look, I like that a lot :-)

^^^ please check the screenshots on my website. They show real size. If that doesn't work for you then please let me know your e-mail, I will send the screen shots.

I would love to make a brushed metal look, it all depends how well this theme does.
Website | Portfolio

mesaone wrote:
i got my theme in the mail already, so yeah, he is an honest guy :)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

For a limited time, one can buy both MayaBlue & SkyBlue with 20% discount, for $17 instead of $21.50.
Please donate $17 and mention Sky+MayaBlue in Paypal note.

Website | Portfolio

The discount is still on :-)
Website | Portfolio

Return to “MeldaProduction”