MPS: arp feature requests

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

can we have note length > 100% in the arpeggiator please? Either just allow values up to say 400% with the length control, or add a multiplier, or another option would also be to provide the possiblity to tie notes.

A visual thing: the grid has some different colors, but it is still difficult to find the right column when editing lengths and velocities. Could the grid have some stronger graphic/color indication of columns please? Rows are ok because they are already divided into sections, easy to find, no color enhancement necessary. But columns could appear more structured. Maybe even add little spaces every four or eight columns?

Cheers :-)

BTW and I just noticed that the arp retriggers the sequence everytime I hit a note. It would be nice to have the arp run through the sequence and just pick up the notes but not retrigger the sequence. Can that be added?

Cheers :-)

Whoops, no answer here?

I still wish the "run free (sync)" mode of the arpeggiator, meaning it should run through it's sequence without retriggering on any note. That way you can e.g. play rhythmic patterns while changing the chords.

:-)

Will MXXX get the Arp? Because it's missing in MPS inside of MXXX.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Ha, this is called "feature request spam" :D :D

Length above 100% - I cannot guarantee, in fact, I think it won't be possible, backward compatibility issues.

Visual thing - should be possible.

No retrigger - I'll check ;) I quite don't know if that's a good idea, but we'll see ;).

MXXX arp - hmmm, why not I guess :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Ha, this is called "feature request spam" :D :D
No retrigger - I'll check ;) I quite don't know if that's a good idea, but we'll see ;).

Well as I said, you can program a rhythmical figure in the arpeggiator (using the ALL row), and then play different chords :-)

I get that, but that would need synchronization and I'm not sure if there isn't some catch.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:I get that, but that would need synchronization and I'm not sure if there isn't some catch.
Ah I understand. I think however most arpeggiators out there work that way, in a synced fashion, at least in chords mode (that's how ALL is often called in other arps).

I hope there won't be problems, but you know... ;)
Vojtech

ZentralmassivSound wrote:
MeldaProduction wrote:I get that, but that would need synchronization and I'm not sure if there isn't some catch.
Ah I understand. I think however most arpeggiators out there work that way, in a synced fashion, at least in chords mode (that's how ALL is often called in other arps).
if it could be added as a option, depending the needs one or the other is more suited. a way to tie the notes would be great too :D
Analog electronic drum samples (Free demo pack)
http://www.syntheticwav.com

Tie notes is a no sorry, but I hope the sync will be possible.
Vojtech

Wow, just discovered that there is the "no retrigger" feature in the arpeggiator. Coooool :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”