An Interview with The Man, Himself

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for posting :)

So... I really need a new morphing plugin, can everyone stop sending Vojtech feature requests for a while please :D

Nice article !
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Nice to get a face to the brain :wink: I love his effects.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Thanks for the interview! (=
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Nice interview!

Thanks for posting.

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

Cool! Congrats, on the engagement :)

Vojtech is great. And now I know for myself, I won´t bore him anymore with my little ideas and steal his time. So go on Vojtech. You already have made one step further by answering the questions and fr´s and all that in a slower frequency. I hope you take that time for work :wink:
Thanks again

But one last thing I have to say: Now I´m an ilok 2 owner, what I never wanted to be anymore, but Synchro Arts Revoice Pro 3 is a lifetime saver. Now we only have to wait for the mixing revolution plugin and everything is fine :D My wife and my kids would thank you for more time with their husband/daddy :love:

Nice one, thanks!

Cool to know a little bit more about the origins of Vojtech's superpowers :D

Obviously incredible brain power and drive. That was a great article... thanks for this!

Svama wrote:Vojtech is great. And now I know for myself, I won´t bore him anymore with my little ideas and steal his time. So go on Vojtech. You already have made one step further by answering the questions and fr´s and all that in a slower frequency. I hope you take that time for work :wink:
Thanks again

But one last thing I have to say: Now I´m an ilok 2 owner, what I never wanted to be anymore, but Synchro Arts Revoice Pro 3 is a lifetime saver. Now we only have to wait for the mixing revolution plugin and everything is fine :D My wife and my kids would thank you for more time with their husband/daddy :love:
Hey that's good to know! Synchro Arts currently have a 30% sale on Revoice Pro, VpcALign and Titan:

http://www.synchroarts.com/

Hehe thanks folks :D :love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Vojtech, you're climbing? Don't do that!! I have life-time updates! ;-)

Don't look for a second programmer who will mess up your code. Instead recreate excessively with some Staropramen :hihi:
Win 7 x64 - i7 - 32 GB RAM - SSD / M-Audio Fasttrack C600 / Reaper

Yeah Vojtech, I hope you realise that life time updates refer to my life not yours. :hihi:

Return to “MeldaProduction”