MMultiBandHarmonizer feature request (separate Gain/Pan per part)

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

Just want to make a quick MMultiBandHarmonizer feature request. Any chance of adding separate gain and pan for each part of a harmony? I was messing around with the Nectar 2 harmonizer, which offers this feature, and it's rather nice.

Play it by ear

You can use the band controls to do this. Right click the bands up top, select 'disabled' and now each band acts as a parallel effect (i.e. the bands receive the full signal, not the frequency limited signal). You can then use the gain and pan controls in the band window (drag the lines to pan left and right).
Last edited by vectorwarrior on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vectorwarrior wrote:You can use the band controls to do this. Right click the bands up top, select 'disabled' and now each band acts as a parallel effect (i.e. the bands receive the full signal, not the frequency limited signal). You can then use the gain and pan controls in the band wind (drag the lines to pan left and right).
Ha! Now that's called creativity!! I didn't think about that... :party:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

pheeleep wrote: feature request. Any chance of adding separate gain and pan for each part of a harmony?
https://youtu.be/8PcoUCShuBo
See it all or just go to 1:13

This is great, thanks VW!

Using 9.15, I found the panning works only in Granular mode. In the other modes it only pans left. But, when Width is not 0 (0.01 is enough) then the panning does work.

If there could be a tempo synced delay amount per band that would be really great (eventide zone)! What do you think Vojtech? :-)

Aaaaha, yes, that's because pitch shifting is traditionally performed as M/S internally to avoid cumulative phase differences between channels (techstuff).
Sorry, no tempo synced delay :D, I even don't know why :D. But you can do that in MXXX as always ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thank you all for the help
Play it by ear

Return to “MeldaProduction”