Unison mode possible?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody.
Just a question...
...besides Mmorph, there is another very interesting thing in Omnisphere2,
and I wonder, if this is already possible with Melda plugins (not the synthesizer)
in the same way and effectiveness, as shown here:

Unison technique with description of how it works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhkMBMQYETk
starts at 8:26 and ends at 9:43

Can this be done with a track via insert FX Melda plugins, maybe with mxxx?
And if yes...how can I blow up a sound like that?
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

Short answer: No.
Longer answer: Kind of yes, but not polyphonically. In order to get random drift and detune for each individual note that you press, it must be done inside the synth itself. Once the sound has left your synth of choice it is mixed. Therefore you can only effect the sound as a whole not individual notes.
However if the synth sound you wish to unison is monophonic like a bass or lead, this is not a problem.
I think MChorus will solve it.
From memory I believe it can randomly modulate phase and pitch for up to 10 voices
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Well, sort of. You can try Chorus FX and Harmonizer FX. I just checked with both. They will definitely sound different and with Harmonizer you will need several instances, basically one for each voice (seems like Doubler FX could be worth considering). I just checked both Chorus and Harmonizer and they actually sound really cool, but need some tweaking, while unison just works out of the box (and takes less CPU).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

thanks for the hints on this one,
:) I'll try it soon.
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

Actually I'm not thinking about MUnison :D... It seems working fine simulated via MXXX... :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Yep sounds cool - I even found two different unisons - both very nice.
I'll try to make a really big fattener soon in mxxx. Hope I can :p

There are several fatener presets already, e.g. Micro Shifter, Super Ensemble and Quad Harmonizer from my side :-) and many others.
Last edited by ZentralmassivSound on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes!!!
Vojtech

Thanks for these....dives into testing ^^ ...saves time :p

it's pure magic! :D :pray: :clap: :phones: :phones: :phones: hehe

:tu:

Return to “MeldaProduction”