Mdrummer - Tempo sync in S1

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, I understand, one question though - why didn't you simply leave the playback running and control the tempo in your DAW?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I just tested the new beta build. The recording tempo bug still seems to be there. If you hit play in the DAW and then hit play in MDrummer the metronome plays at the correct tempo. However when the song isn't playing the metronome plays 2x. If you hit play and stop in the DAW while recording in MDrummer the tempo will increase and decrease, which makes me think it is some sort of sync issue.

I'll check!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Well, I failed to simulate this one. Seems working fine here. Could you send me some testing project or something? Or a video of what is going on? Perhaps I've misunderstood it and doing something different...
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Well, I failed to simulate this one. Seems working fine here. Could you send me some testing project or something? Or a video of what is going on? Perhaps I've misunderstood it and doing something different...
Open new project in Reaper (default tempo is 120 BPM).
Load MDrummer.
Click on MD's record button...metronome is 240 BPM.

Aaaaah! Now I see it, only in rhythm generator, right? I'll check.
Vojtech

Yep, only in rhythm generator.

I checked in the new beta and it seems to be fixed. I'll do a few more tests, but it looks like everything is fine now. Thanks, I hope the standalone comes back too.

Another small issue I have in S1 is that, when using midi triggers, it skips reacting to a trigger note if it happens at the very beginning of a loop. That's annoying if you have an arranger loop enabled on repeat for mixing purposes or whatever. When it loops, the drums will drop out. (I don't think it's an issue with S1 since I haven't seen this with other instruments, but of course it could be...)

Could you send me a testing project that does that? My guess is that S1 wouldn't send the note. Anyways note that if you loop something, it NEEDS to stop playing. It will start after receiving a MIDI command though. Since one usually loops snapped to bars and beginning of a bar contains a command, it usually doesn't matter.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”