MMultibandGranular rendering problem

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm having a problem that MMultibandGranular does not sound like it should when having rendered my mix in Ableton Live. It sounds like it is set to a faster sync rate and it's just fluttering staticly. I think it only occurs in the first part of the track but I'll check later.
Any ideas if there's something I can do temporarily?

Later in the track it goes into some crazy feedback so there's definitely an issue with it.

Hmmm, I'd need the project probably so I can try myself. I don't really have any reports of any problems.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Have you tried freezing a track with MMBG set to sync in Ableton Live? It starts with a faster fluttering and then shortly after it catches up correctly.
I can reproduce it. I just recreating the same preset in MXXX demo and there was no problem here.
It played the frozen part perfectly.

Well, I'm not really a Live user and I quite don't understand it's workflow, so it would really be much better if you'd just create a small project and send it to me.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Sure, I'll send it tomorrow.

Return to “MeldaProduction”