follow up: using wav in MLA

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...the original thread appears locked...so to answer the last posted question...have a look at this...

https://github.com/audionuma/r128x

...something like that but with way more metrics, like run length, etc., everything...which maybe should mean this "expanded" version of MLA would not be part of the "free" bundle, but moved into mix/master bundles...I can think of several more features that could be included for expanded functionality as well. :pray: What I need a tool/plug to provide depends on where in the project I am focused at the time: i.e., recording/track > sub/aux > 2Bus > album/compilation > distribution... :D /s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

Hmmm, I'm a little lost. What is the link? It's some opensource project, sorry I don't really have time to check that out. If we would do something like the analysis of several files (is that it?), I'd need a full specification of what you'd need and a good reason for each of them.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

This was just released, maybe it'll work for people. It's free:

http://lesound.io/product/levelator/

Urgh, actually, forget it... I tried it out... it comes with no documentation (none on their website other than a very vague spiel) and it seems to do leveling within the file rather (e.g. compression) rather than loudness analysis and adjustment of the overall signal. What a waste of time, why bother putting something out if you're not going to be clear about what it does and how to use it? I'm not a fan of their stuff at all. Shame, sorry :(

...+1KM after VW!...and on mac it was MONO!! only...sheeesshhh...besides i'm really spoiled by the usability in melda...working on a mock up for Vojtech concerning MLA+... :hihi: .../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

vectorwarrior wrote:This was just released, maybe it'll work for people. It's free:

http://lesound.io/product/levelator/
Weird that it doesn't list units or indicate the standard it adheres to. LKFS or LUFS? If LKFS, does it adhere to ITU-R BS.1770-1 or does it adhere to a later version (-2 or -3)? This stuff makes a difference.
Desktop: Win 7 Pro SP1 | i7 960 (4 cores 3.2 GHz) | 16 GB RAM | GTX470 | SSD boot plus 3x HDDs
Laptop: Win 8.1 | i7 4710HQ (4 cores 2.5 GHz)| 16 GB RAM | GTX850m | SSD boot plus one HDD

Exactly, I was hoping that the download would include documentation that would clarify all that stuff.... it doesn't. Don't bother. It looks like this is a cutdown version of the 'pro' version that will be coming soon, maybe that'll have more info.

Return to “MeldaProduction”