Mmultibanddynamics workflow

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's been discussed before but I wanted to point that out again. It would be nice not having to click on each band to get to see what is happening. If we could manipulate and see the compression without having to click on each band it would be nice. I wanted to buy another just for this reason anybody feels that way?
You know like reaxcomp or Pro-M...I missed waves sale C4 was 29$...anyways I prefer Melda.
That would be my only request I'm very happy with what I have.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

...my thought, wish, desire...would be able to "navigate" left/right, band to band, with the keyboard arrow keys...I would like to be able to leave the mouse over the parameter I am focused on at the time and move from band to band without moving away from that focus...and if the "contrast" for the panorama setting could be increased that would be a plus as well...I use MMBD all over the place, and these changes would really help my work flow.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

Yes I hear ya! It does'nt feel natural this way of working. It's so much easier when the graphic tells when it's compressing in each band instead of needing a second graphic. And the option to manipulate compression inside the bands prevents you from having to mouse over and look for the parameters below.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

I'd really like to have a "Show window button" for the bands in all multiband plugins like it is for plugins in mxxx/powersynth etc.

I'm not sure what you mean - if you simply ask for gain reduction meter for each band, it's already there - just open the metering section the right and expand the Bands, it contains output peak meters and the top colored part indicates gain reduction.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

What I mean: Ability to change Ratio, Threshold from the mousing over the band ala ReaXcomp. I also think it can get very interesting to push it further by being able to control attack and release as well with modifier keys or another great idea like the handles on EQs.

Well, I'm afraid that won't happen probably, long story, technical reasons :)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”