FR: Please add diffusion option in MMultiBandDelay

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok ;) Let's leave it then ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Sampleconstruct is not going to get that:
Randomly scattered delay lines all over the place in the time domain.
High delay feedback on all of them with damping or not or saturation effect if needed.
And having them all have static pan positions in the stereo image that has been created by a random number generator.

And then delay that and feedback it with a high value to create a reverb tail that sounds like it's being looped forever, while the volume level slowly decays towards silence.

And then optionally if wanted:
Decrease the value of the diffusion knob to make the delay spreadings more obvious.
Instead of hearing a reverb wash that smudges or smears/blurs the gaps between the echoes.

I think:
Sampleconstruct, is after a reverb that creates rhythmic reverb tails that loops forever randomly.
To not sound predictable. And make all the echoes be totally out of sync with each other.
to create timing imperfections such as using static values for all delay lines.
That is taken from a random number generator.

And no delay line pitch modulations is wanted?
Only static random values for all delay lines with no movement?

Maybe an alternative for your search? PSP 608 Multidelay, on sale at the moment, but not integrated in the melda plugin universum:-(

I agree. I think that lots of these combinations can be done in MXXX, just use a lot of Feedback and Reverb FX :). I agree that having it "already done" is nice, but you know, time is limited :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”