MCreative Bundle and MFree Bundle not showing in Live 9.6

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MCreative and MFreeEffects bundles latest version 10.00 are not being seen by Live 9.6 browser. They are installed where I have always had them, in my vst folder, but Live can't see them. Version 9.2.2 of the bundles works fine.

Works ok for me.

Live 9.6 windows 64bit vst
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

I'm on Win 8.1 ... tried re-installing but no difference. Weird.

Working fine here, live 9.6 Windows 8.1 64... *shrugs

Fine here on Win10, Live 9.6 - Maybe try running Ableton in Admin mode if you're not already, that usually fixes vanishing plugins !

I've had a couple invisible vst issues with Live 9 lately, which I solved by selecting a different folder (like one placed by certain installers, e.g. "Vstplugins", within my chosen folder) - doing a scan, then closing LIve..re-starting it, and selecting the real Vst folder and doing a rescan. The problem Vsts show up. [2c]
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

I think it could be some black list in Live, just try rescanning all the plugins.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:I think it could be some black list in Live, just try rescanning all the plugins.
Tried rescanning before I posted here. It didn't work.

Have you tried running Ableton in admin yet ? Also have you made sure you've installed the right versions (i.e. 32/64bit builds) in the respective VST folders ?

If nothing will work, please contact me directly via info@meldaproduction.com, tell me exactly what you did step by step, any detail, that could be helpful etc. And we'll take it from there.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

mcbpete wrote:Have you tried running Ableton in admin yet ? Also have you made sure you've installed the right versions (i.e. 32/64bit builds) in the respective VST folders ?
I installed everything in the right folders, and as I said already there is no issue with previous versions. Will try running Live in admin, but I don't really understand why I would need to. I never have before (user since v5).

@meldaproduction Will email you the details.
Was wondering if maybe I should uninstall the previous version (9.2.2) before reinstalling v10?

I don't think that you would need to uninstall v9 first.

Can you try with any other DAW hosts?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

thecontrolcentre wrote: Was wondering if maybe I should uninstall the previous version (9.2.2) before reinstalling v10?
I could imagine a scenario when if you'd install the previous plugins to one folder, then install it again to a different folder, so you'd have 2 copies, then install new version, while Live would be associated to the first copy and you'd replace just the kernel... I think even that should work actually :D.

Anyways are you able to try a different host? E.g. Reaper?
Vojtech

Yeah you definitely don't need to remove v9 .... I installed v10 over the top, then thought - Ah should probably uninstall v9 to free up space, so did and it uninstalled all the new versions of plugins I'd just installed. Oops !

^^^^
Just for giggles, I tried a v9.22 plug-in with the v10 kernel - seems to work OK :P
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “MeldaProduction”