MCreative Bundle and MFree Bundle not showing in Live 9.6

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I uninstalled v10 and deleted all associated folders, then reinstalled. That's fixed the problem. Maybe I messed up the original install ... not sure. I still have v9.2.2 installed too. Thanks for all the advice. Much appreciated.

Happy musiking :party:

^^^^
I'm glad that you got it sorted out.

But I don't think that you can have them both installed side by side (at least, on Windows), as the kernel files are always installed into the same place - whichever version you installed last is the kernel that the plug-ins use.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

glad you're rolling again. that's the kind of stuff that really frustrates the poo out of me sometimes...however... if it were not for colossal screw ups, I would not learn new and handy stuff
(...like using "alias" folder shortcuts in my Live VSTs folder so that a stubborn plugins can be installed ANYWHERE[like their "default" locations] and then via shortcut, be recognized by Live ...thats a goodie...just one related one off the top of my head...)
but yeah. All that technical crap that gets in the way of making noises...THAT stuff is a buzz kill until it's fixed ;P

DarkStar wrote:^^^^
I'm glad that you got it sorted out.

But I don't think that you can have them both installed side by side (at least, on Windows), as the kernel files are always installed into the same place - whichever version you installed last is the kernel that the plug-ins use.
Yeah, the only thing that remains is the initial setup package that remains in your Program Files folder - which is the reason what when I uninstalled v9 it nuked all the VST dlls for v10

It is possible to have both versions installed. I had v10 and v9 installed in separate folders. No point really as they're duplicates pretty much.

thecontrolcentre wrote:It is possible to have both versions installed. I had v10 and v9 installed in separate folders. No point really as they're duplicates pretty much.
Actually it wouldn't work - they would both point to the same kernel, so even though duplicates, they would be the same version.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”