mixing contest deadline

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

Today or tomorrow? The rules say "submission until 21st" on the other hand voting also starts on 21st.

Masi suffering from late-student-syndrom

Vojtech told me the deadline is today.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3#p6539633

I checked and I agree it's a little bit confusing. Anyways about the last 3 hours now :D. I'll make the webdev make some countdown for next months ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

...any possibility of including LPX in the "mix"...I do use other daws, but all of my current "scaffolding" is set up in lpx...and I don't have the time to "rig up" reaper at the moment... :( /s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

It's past deadline. But anyways what is LPX??
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:It's past deadline. But anyways what is LPX??
Maybe, Logic Pro X?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

...yup Logic Pro X.../s~

Aaaaha, sure you can use that one. But since I have no way to open that damn thing, try to export OMF or something. God damn Apple...
Vojtech

hey, thanx...I'll see what I can do...Cheers!.../s~

Just to play devil's advocate - I just took a look at the submission list - this competition is impressively well-subscribed. How long do you think it would take someone to listen to every single submission, even for, say, 15 seconds? It seems to me some folks hoping for the 50 Euro coupon would not bother listening at all and just randomly pick one. A lot of us here would not think of doing something that dishonest, but there are no doubt some who actually would.

If it's really random, noone is harmed. Maybe to ensure that, one should randomize the list of entries, in case several lazy voters just pick the top entry ^^

I know! The problem is, there is no solution really :).
On the other hand - if you are not lazy, considering there is so many subscribers and assuming most people are lazy, then your chances are actually higher! ;)
Vojtech

The top ones of the list will surely get a bit more votes.
Did people agree for their names to be shown (and their hashed passwords? :D)? Just something I'd like to know before I join in on any chalenges..

Those hashes are indeed droll :D

dmbaer wrote:How long do you think it would take someone to listen to every single submission, even for, say, 15 seconds?
Count and multiply. :)

But that's not fair to the song. You'd have to check at least the intro, the middle section and the ending.

Anyway, how many votes do you have? Do you need to login to vote?

Masi

PS: I've seen (being in the "web business") folks writing bots and rigging votings for less.

Return to “MeldaProduction”